Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day! This year, my family has two new moms to celebrate. My cousin's wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in January and last month my sister adopted an adorable 4 year-old boy from Colombia. I would like to give a shout out to both as they celebrate their first of many Mother's Day!

Of course, I have my own mother to than you, too. She has been there for me my whole life and I am lucky to have her and am eternally grateful for her.

To all moms and grandmas out there, thank you and enjoy this day!

This Mother's Day card made with Fancy Pants Designs paper and embellished with Bazzill Basic Paper brads, Crystal Elements stickers, and American Craft Ribbon.

The tag (where a private message goes) is decorated with 3 kinds of washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment