Friday, September 21, 2012

Mmmmm....Coffee

The first thing I do every morning upon waking, is start a pot of coffee brewing. It is my lifeline. If I haven't had my coffee for the day (or not enough of it) then look out!

Naturally, I wanted to incorporate my love of coffee (and lattes) into my cards. It wasn't until I was at the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in March that I finally found the perfect coffee stamps. Of course, I wanted to buy more than the four I did but I was on a budget and there were so many other great things to buy. (The expo was truly a test of my will power for two reasons: (1) I'd just received my tax refund, which was a hefty sum and (2) I had no friend with me to tell me, "Liz, you've spent enough already.") All of the coffee stamps I bought were from Endless Creations. Here are just a few of the cards I've made with the stamps so far:


Perk Up!


Thanks a Latte!

I also have my eye on Paper Smooches' "Hot Concoctions" stamp set. I especially love the "Need to venti?" stamp! (One of the reasons I love Paper Smooches Stamps is because of all the puns!)

Happy drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment